Venue: Rome (Italy) – Coorganized with LUISS:
Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli di Roma
June 15, 2015 at 9 am – June 17, 2015 at 5 pm
To register/pay for the conference:
Logon to your DRUID profile (right hand side of this page)
Select the DRUID15 conference under “current conferences”
Click “My registrations” in the right hand side menu
** IT IS POSSIBLE TO REGISTER A GUEST FOR THE CONFERENCE DINNER / FAREWELL PARTY **
* Plenary speakers at DRUID15 include Zoltan Acs, David Audretsch, Richard Florida, Robert Grant, Isin Guler, Anne Marie Knott, Joan Ricart, David Robinson, Chris Tucci, Shaker Zahra and Thomas Åstebro.
* Scientific debates with outstanding scholars exchanging opinions in a heated and entertaining setting, and the conference audience opposing or supporting their standpoints. DRUID15 debates challenge business model innovation and entrepreneurship policy.
* Paper sessions presenting 200 peer reviewed papers with previously unpublished research, all with engaged session chairs and carefully appointed discussants.
* Professional development workshops (PDWs): Focused, user driven sessions offering a way of sharing ideas, knowledge and expertise.
* Best paper awards. Accepted papers exclusively authored or co-authored by doctoral students will be considered for the DRUID Young Scholar Paper Award while all papers accepted for the conference will be considered for the DRUID Best Paper Award.
* Grand conference dinner. DRUID conference dinners are known for their excellent food and high fun factor. When in Rome, we will do as the Romans and host a sumptuous convivium in a park in the heart of historical Rome, overlooking St. Peter’s Basilica.
* Excursions through cinematic locations in historical and modern Rome. Discover or rediscover Rome tracing the footsteps of Federico Fellini, Paolo Sorrentino, Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.